http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, September 15, 2005

This is a blog

I've done it. I've caved and set up a blog. Why? Because I want to belong. And all the cool kids are doing it. And if smoking and posting blog entries on the World Wide Web and drag racing make me cool-then I'm doing it!

I'm also trying desperately to get my website up and running. As soon as I can stop being computer-illiterate, or else bully a tech-savvy geek into doing all the grunt-work for me, you can look for new and exciting information on my shows, and my life, and my opinions on the REAL issues. Issues like government, military history, and why I still maintain that "The Chipmunk Adventure" is one of the most underrated movies of our generation.

That's right-I go out on a limb people......everyday.

9 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog's suck

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do people who don't know how to use an apostrophe.

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin-
Can't you see this blog is tearing the world apart?
-Jimmy Meritt

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogs suck.

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are a Comedian tell us a joke

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dance, monkeygirl, dance!

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know where you live...(insert the scary climactic build cliche sound "dum Dum DUM" here)

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Blog sucks. Do something funny. Put up your picture or something. Make me laugh bitch!

 
At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thi's Blog's Suck's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home