http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Hey....Hey, Shut Up

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, September 16, 2005

Hey....Hey, Shut Up

Well, color me surprised that my blog was such a RESOUNDING hit with all who read it. Seriously, my first entry warranted comments of such depth and consequence, that I had to sit down in order to take it all in.

"This blog sucks". Wow. A thread of discussion that has endless possibilities, all leading to a better world for the kids. "I know where you live"-undoubtedly left by my Mom. I think there was a second "this blog sucks". Poetry. Poetry in motion.

I appreciate all opinions, and mean it in all sincerity when I say "keep 'em comin'!" What do I care, anyway? I just read the comments while drunk and then give the finger to the computer screen. You know, just runnin' a blog the way Jesus intended it.

Anyhoo-contrary to popular belief-I am a comic. And for those of you who were hoping I would write something funny here-IN YOUR FACE!

So instead, why don't you come see me not-be-funny in person! I have some shows coming up, and I will list them now, as my website is currently in limbo (though hopefully not for long):

Monday September 19th-SoHo Tea and Coffee (Dupont Circle DC)

Thursday September 22nd-RFD Taglines Comedy Club (Chinatown DC)-Benefit show to raise money for victims of Hurricane Katrina

Tuesday September 27-Sunday October 2-Improv Comedy Club (Connecticut Avenue DC)-Featuring for Bob Marley

And that's it for today. Oh, one last thing:

Sean Gabbert is a sexy beast and I can no longer live without him.

5 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! This blog rocks.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I'd much rather read this blog than slam my head in the car door.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SoHo Coffee and Tea, hitting the big time now. Watch out Seinfeld. Too bad you can't sing, you could join Capitol Steps if you could. At least they get a stage.

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin,
Don't do Soho Coffee and Tea. We all know people have to be drunk to think you are funny. A bunch of yuppies all hyped up on caffeine could kill your "career."

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read the comments while drunk and then give the finger to the computer screen. You know, just runnin' a blog the way Jesus intended it.

He, he, he.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home