http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Hola

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, March 05, 2010

Hola

I have written in a while, and I'm sorry about that. Here, please accept this awesome video as my penance:


All better? I thought so.

So I went to Portugal last month - Lisbon, to be more specific. It was awesome and amazing and I have no proof of that to show you, because my sister took all the pictures and she has yet to upload any of them. I'm sorry. Please accept this picture as additional penance for you by me:

Anyhoo - I am getting back into a more regular stand-up schedule to work on my new stuff. Which is great news, because I can only tell jokes about how black guys be dancin' different than white guys at the club so many times before I'm sick of it. Time to move onto jokes about how women love to shop and hate when you leave the toilet seat up! Ha! Lolz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home