http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Halloween

Comedian Erin Conroy

Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween

Halloween is around the corner, and as usual I am scrambling for costume ideas at the last minute. I've been thinking nonstop, and just recently told someone, "Where do you shop? That would be a perfect costume!!!" Which, not surprisingly, they took as an insult. It was actually a compliment, as the character I was thinking of always dressed well. However since this person couldn't read my mind, she was offended and I was left to sputter after her, "Except...noooo! That's soooo good! It's a good thing, not like if I wanted to dress like a Catholic School whore or anything!! Because then you know who'd I'd be asking for clothes ideas! Ha! Right? Am I right??? Because she's a skank!!!"

These are not things I'd recommend yelling after someone who is walking away from you. It makes you look odd.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home