http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: B*tches Be Crazy

Comedian Erin Conroy

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

B*tches Be Crazy

Sorry there haven't been blogs for a while - but with good cause. My Mom was in town, and I was squiring her all over NYC and Annapolis for a few days. We had a great week - and I woke up earlier than on any other vacation I have ever taken in my life. Because my Mom thinks waking up past 8am is wasting her entire day. So I would make the mistake of getting up at 6:30am to use the facilities, and when I got out of the bathroom she would be standing in front of me saying, "Well, since you're already up...", and I would be whisked out of my apartment at some ungodly hour. But it worked out well, because I got to spend the extra time sweating to death on the streets of NYC. This city is an absolute nightmare in the summer, and no Mr. Frosty - you're not helping.

Today my friends Kathriona and Ger arrive!!! Yay!!!! Haven't seen them in...2 years? Dang. Excitement! They are flying in from Dublin to attend the Buffalo Irish Festival this weekend. Which is awesome for me and all Conroys, and ridiculous for them.

More details on both visits soon. In the meantime, whoa. This video is hilarious and terrifying at the same time. Bitches be crazy:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home