http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Whoa - Easy There, Celebrity Deaths

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Whoa - Easy There, Celebrity Deaths

So....yeah. The past week has been like a celebrity death free-for-all, and I'm a little hesitant to assume we're out of the woods yet. Which is why I have locked Leslie Nielsen in an airless chamber below my apartment building for safekeeping. The cold hands of death can't reach you when you're six feet underground, Drebin! HaHa! You can thank me Friday night when I bring you food.

Michael Jackson was a total shock to me, and I'm not really sure why. It's not like he was a great example of a healthy and responsible way to live your life or anything. I guess he was just the first icon from my generation to kick it, and it seems surreal that he isn't still out there buying exotic animals to keep at his house and fashionable gas masks to wear out. So weird.

What's that? You're wondering what my favorite Michael Jackson song is? Dunno - too many to pick from. Favorite music video? Easy:



I heart whales who form friendships. Don't act like you don't, I'll just call you a liar.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Matt O'Malley said...

"Debin!"
"Frank!"
"You're both right."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home