http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Who's Still Reading This?

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who's Still Reading This?

No blogging excuses - I just haven't been blogging, is all. And I need to blog more.

So! Whoever is still reading this, I am asking for your help: the biggest problem I have with posting is that I can never think of anything of interest to write about. I know that writing about nothing seems to be the POINT of a blog, but I dunno. Instead, I will write about the first thing that someone suggests to me. Leave your topic suggestion as a comment on the most recent blog post, or on my Facebook wall, or in e-mail format. That's a lot of options for the one person who may actually do this, but there you go. Pick a topic, and I will try and write wittily about it. First topic I get, I will write about within 48 hours. Deadlines! They ALWAYS work!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger pujols said...

Manchester United

 

Post a Comment

<< Home