http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: The Interwebs Be Crazy

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Interwebs Be Crazy

So I've had a "website" for about 5 or 6 years now. I put that in quotations, because if anyone reading this has ever been to my website, they know that it hasn't been updated once since it was created, and there's slim to no information on it. There IS a picture of Darth Vader doing something unclean, but that's about it. I need to stop paying for this website since I do nothing with it, and because I wouldn't know how to if I wanted. So I've been e-mailing the domain provider (I think) and writing in all caps about how I just want to cancel all of it. That'll work, right? Writing things like, "JUST SHUT IT DOWN. SHUT IT ALL DOWN - THANKS LOLZ" should probably get results.

Then I will restart with a new website that I will be able to update and improve upon at my leisure. Excelsior! It will be so great, you don't even KNOW how great it'll be. I mean, I have to be able to figure something out, my friend Tim put together an entire website about his wedding the other day, and I can't be outdone by him. Not this time. Not again.

Oh yeah - a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS goes out to one of my oldest and dearest friends Tim on his engagement to the awesome Lisa!! She's the best, and it was about time he locked that down. Marriage!!

That brings me to 3 weddings this year. Whoa. Marriage. That means within the next 2 years I'll be going to a mess of baby showers, and pushing out-dated toys from my childhood on uncomfortable parents-to-be. "Well, why WOULDN'T your baby like a Popple? One second it's a stuffed animal, and then....BAM! It's a soccer ball!!! Yes, a soccer ball with ears and hands - I don't know, making the Popple into a ball isn't an exact science. But I'll tell you what it IS - fun. A lot of fun. What, is your baby too good? Too good for Popples? Oh really? Well, then your baby is an asshole. Someone had to say it. Good luck with everything - jerks."

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Katy K said...

"SHUT IT ALL DOWN -- THANKS LOLZ." God I love you. You bring my belly joy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home