http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: I am FREAKIN' OUT, man!!!

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I am FREAKIN' OUT, man!!!

So I'm back from Florida, and I had an awesome time. The Rangers are out of the playoffs, and I'm disappointed (though not surprised). This Thursday, May 8th at 8pm, that thing I filmed for We will be on.

But the one thing weighing most heavy on my mind right now is my impending move. That's right: Brooklyn's loss will be Queens' gain. Next Saturday May 17th is move day, and I swear to God I have exactly 4,652 things to get done beforehand. And I am streeeeeessed out. Packing blows, cleaning blows, moving blows - all of it flippin' blows.

That being said - anyone wanna pack up my apartment? There's a small box of raisins and a scratched Simon and Garfunkel CD in it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home