http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: E.L. Fudge Cookies

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

E.L. Fudge Cookies

I haven't eaten them in years, and they are available at my new job. All foods are available at my new job. No joke, they provide food and drinks and everything for their employees at all times. I know it's a trick, and they want us to work through our meals and have the energy to work overtime, but I don't care. They have 76 different kinds of cereal available. 76. I counted.

Tomorrow, "Kaboom" cereal. I haven't eaten that since I was 8 years old and the family went camping and we met another family that was kind enough to share their cereal with us. They had young kids to play with us, and all the parents got along well. But alas, they were Canadian; and so after our vacation was over, Dad made us swear we would never speak of them again.

And we never did. True story.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger The Masked Moustache! said...

E.L. Fudge cookies have trans fat! Artery clogging trans fat!!!



Steal some for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home