http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: "Everyone thinks the Irish are a bunch of alcoholics and brawlers. And that just makes you want to get drunk and punch somebody in the face."

Comedian Erin Conroy

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Everyone thinks the Irish are a bunch of alcoholics and brawlers. And that just makes you want to get drunk and punch somebody in the face."

That is my new favorite quote. It's from the TV show "The Black Donnellys". Don't go looking for it-it'll probably be cancelled by the time I post this entry.

Speaking of posting entries: I haven't been. But I am again now. So stop hating.

How was your Paddy's Day? Mine was good too, thanks. I got a lil tipsy, and ended the night by yelling at a convenience store cashier because I couldn't find any fruit pies. It was later explained to me that the "convenience store cashier" was in fact a mailbox.

Shows:
Wednesday April 4th at StandUp NY
Friday April 27th at the Broadway Comedy Club

Dude, I have been checking out some open mics here in NYC. Wow. It's a total crapshoot. You could get a really great crowd and cool comics and decent stage time; or you could be in a basement somewhere, with 5 other comics, and a guy who won't get off stage even after being lit 6 times, having the house lights flicked on and off, and finally having the host walk right up to him and say in his face, "Man, you're done!!!!!!!" Awesome.

That was a sarcastic awesome. Want to know what's really awesome? Vegas. Who wants to go for a long weekend?

(Not kidding)

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jared said...

I'm totally in for Vegas...I have some money that I can't afford to lose...let's get plannin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home