http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: A Tale of Two Tims

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Tale of Two Tims

Did you all enjoy your VD yesterday? Ha! I love it. I will from now on refer to that wretched excuse for a holiday as "VD", because then it's like I'm asking folks how their venereal disease is. Awesome.

I had my friend Sara over and we watched a History Channel special on the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Guess what I learned? That gangsters be craaaazy.

Last night I got to talk to one of my best friends, Tim. He called from Switzerland at about 3am his time. Whaaa? That country must like to par-tay. Switzerland just moved up in my estimation. Bumped right in front of Ecuador. Get off your ass, Ecuador!

Do you know any other Tim's that are pretty terriffic? I do. One of my bosses at my old job is a Tim, and he's fantastic. Timothy (as he prefers to be called), was always very supportive of me and my comedy; and nothing has changed since I moved to DC. He still reads my blog every day, and sends me texts every now and then letting me know he's still behind me. Meanwhile, I am saving all his texts and e-mails in a file that has been labelled Exhibits A-G3 for entry as evidence in the harassment suit I'm bringing against him.

I'm kidding, of course. Tim makes an amazing shepherd's pie, loves Bruce Springsteen and awful sports teams, and my sister believes he has quite a future in car sales ahead of him. The world is yours, Tim!!

So the moral of this blog entry? Surround yourself with Tims. Tims are funny, loyal, and can dislocate their shoulders to win a bet. Tims!

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Tweets on the bathroom wall said...

Don't forget Tim Gunn, him of the lusciousness that we met. How cool would that Tim be?

Erin: "I can't clean the grout in my bathtub without Comet, Tim Gunn."

Tim: "Well, Erin, make it work."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home