http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: You Win Some, You Lose Many More

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, February 23, 2007

You Win Some, You Lose Many More

It's been a while since I blogged. Have you missed me? Don't lie to me. I know that you've been filling the void with all those other blogs. I've seen "Wonkette" and "Pink is the New Blog" and all the rest in your browser history. You're a cheating whore.

The Sabres won last night, which is great. This is easily the best Sabres team since 1999, and I'm super-excited for them.

The Rangers lost last night. They lost after having the lead early on....AGAIN. And they lost in a shoot-out....AGAIN. And they lost to the Devils....AGAIN.

Why do I love them so much? Why am I always in such one-sided and unhealthy relationships when it comes to sports teams?

I need a vacation. The pressures of being a devoted and disappointed hockey fan are too much for me. I'm off to Florida.

Info on upcoming shows when I get back!

Not that you care, you adulterous harlot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home