http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: This Post is Dedicated to Sam and Catherine

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, August 09, 2007

This Post is Dedicated to Sam and Catherine

Because of their super-awesomeness.

I met Sam and Catherine at the Crowded House show I went to last night. They were sitting next to my friend Katy and I, and I could tell they were cool because they were A.) At a Crowded House concert, and B.) Drinking beer.

Sam had tickets to last night's show and tonight's show. But then he had to go out of town last minute, and was trying to sell his tickets for tonight's show. I said I'd buy them off of him - because the show was sold out anyways and I wanted to go again.

And then here's the crazy cool part: He gave them to me for FREE! No charge! I got the tickets sin dinero! It was so cool of him, and I tried to shove a fistful of American dollars at him, but he was just happy a real fan was going to be enjoying his tickets. Solid. I bought them some beers, and my faith in mankind was restored!

(And then promptly destroyed again this morning by the very friendly and dangerously sadistic dental hygienist I had the pleasure of spending an hour with.)

So now I am off! Off to see my 3rd Crowded House concert in 6 days.

YES!

(Also I have some comedy shows coming up at Mo Pitkins and the Broadway Comedy Club and wherever....more on the non-Crowded House related stuff later.)

2 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Tweets on the bathroom wall said...

Dear Erin,

I'm sorry to do this, but I think we have to talk about intervention. We've overlooked the mad drinking, the smoking, and all your other habits, but this "Crowded House" obsession is destroying you. I got an e-mail from your television, and it misses you. Think of your child and abandon this mad, mad obsession.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Sara said...

OMG, I LOVE CHRIS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home