http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Howdy Y'All

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Howdy Y'All

Someone posed this question to me the other day: Should all American women own a cowboy hat? Well I don't know, but personally I could use a few more stocking caps and bib overalls. Bib overalls splattered with paint, of course.

It's been a while since I've blogged, but I've been busy turning 27 and tooling around NYC with my Mom and my sister. We saw the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, a show on Broadway, and lots of idiots. My Mom doesn't care for idiots, so Times Square was a real struggle for her.

Hey, Matty B! Are you still reading this blog? I call BS.

Happy early Fourth of July!! Looks like it'll be a good day for America if Kobayashi can't compete in the Hot Dog Contest at Coney Island. Come on, USA! Show the rest of the world how we almost choke to death while shoving insane amounts of food into our mouths every day. Ain't no thang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home