http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: In The Land Of Nod...

Comedian Erin Conroy

Monday, June 04, 2007

In The Land Of Nod...

My dreams are bizarre. Last night was no exception.

I dreamt I was a member of the Soprano family. Word came that a rival mob family was out to kill us all, and we had to go into hiding. However the rival mob family was actually the entire cast of the movie "300". And there were scantily clad Spartans and things with rings in their faces EVERYWHERE. And so I'm hiding in the bathtub of some house in Newark NJ when they break through the forest (one of the many lush Newark forests) and start raining their flaming arrows down on us. I think they got Paulie. And then I woke up.

Are you an asshole like me? Then did you watch the MTV Movie Awards last night too? A sub-par awards show at best, I still can't seem to resist it's meager charm. However it was almost worth it when Sarah Silverman (PASS) said something about Paris Hilton going to jail, and the camera zoomed in on Paris, and she looked like a sad panda. And I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Jack Nicholson was there. What?

Bruce Willis was there. Yeah. Makes sense.

This guy makes me happy.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger ryanconnercomedy said...

I'm going to pretend you didn't watch the MTV awards. It's my way of maintaining respect for you.
I did like "Sarah Silverman (PASS)..." a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home