http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: It's Over Now

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's Over Now

Alright. The Rangers/Sabres playoff series is over. It ended on Sunday, and the Sabres won the series 4 games to 2. I know I said Buffalo really needed this win, and I do still feel that way. But it's still rough to see my Rangers get bounced; regardless of who does it. But I've taken the time to heal, and there's no need to keep playing the last few seconds of the 3rd period of game 5 over and over again in my mind. It's time to move on.

Because tonight the Conference finals begin, y'all!!! And the Sabres had better win it all, now that they forced the Blueshirts out. You hear me, Ottawa? I can't take two devastating playoff losses in a row. So play like the pansies you are, and roll over for the Sabres. Don't make me tell you twice. Either the Sabres win it all now, or I start cutting myself.

Hey! Hey everyone that's reading this blog! Are you tired of me writing about hockey yet? Well too bad! The season's not over until somebody hoists the Cup.

Anyhoo-I did a show at Mo Pitkins on Tuesday night. Lemme tell you why this show was a blast: two words, Larry, and Poon. I haven't seen Larry perform in months, so it was a real treat when I saw he was on the bill for Tuesday night. It was an even bigger treat when he came out on stage in an orange velour tracksuit with no shirt on. Incredible.

What else is going on? Did I tell you to see "Hot Fuzz" yet? I suppose I could look back at past entries and check, but frankly, I haven't got the time. Those craigslist "casual encounters" ads won't read themselves, people. So go see "Hot Fuzz". It's hilarious.

Meh. That's all I got in me. Hilarity coming soon. Scout's honor.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger MadKate said...

Hi Babe,

Lovin the blog oh and get over Buffalo all ready do ya really care, like really ya think!!!!

Keep up with your thang talk soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home