http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: "Have You Let Jesus Into Your Heart?" "Well, He's Definitely Gotten Into My Liquor Cabinet..."

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, April 20, 2007

"Have You Let Jesus Into Your Heart?" "Well, He's Definitely Gotten Into My Liquor Cabinet..."

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never doubted them. Not for a second.

OK-I'm going to be in DC this weekend. And by this weekend, I mean on Saturday. I have a show at Catholic University that starts at 7:30pm, and of course I'd love to see any familair faces. But be warned-I will be going onstage around 8pm, and leaving immediately after my set. I have a friend's farewell dinner that I have to get to. So anyone who was planning on attending the Catholic show for the sole purpose of pantsing or dead-legging me afterwards, you might want to change your plans.

But I'll be out drinking after that!

(You could at least act surprised)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home