http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: And Not A Moment Too Soon

Comedian Erin Conroy

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

And Not A Moment Too Soon

I ran across this article yesterday. It's about a school in Fairfax County that is enforcing a "no-touching" rule that applies to hugs, hand-holding, and the dreaded high five. This will help to greatly reduce all manner of injuries children are suffering when asked to go both "up top" and "down low".

My uncle was killed "up top". True story.

Tomorrow night, Broadway Comedy Club at 9:30pm. $5 at the door if you would like to see my comedy.

If you would like to see "Fanastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer", well then I don't think you and I should hang out anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home