http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Bidness

Comedian Erin Conroy

Monday, July 23, 2007

Bidness

That's what I'm all about in this post:

Wednesday July 25th - 8pm at the Laugh Factory, $12 at the door and a 2-drink minimum. NO VENTRILOQUISTS


Thursday September 6th - 9:30pm at the Broadway Comedy Club, $5 at the door, and the possibility of ventriloquists. But for $5, don't you want to take that chance?!?!


I got the 7th and final Harry Potter book on Friday night as soon as it came out. To get in the spirit of the occassion, I decided to wear a costume. I was dressed as a 27-year old who was waiting impatiently for a book about teen wizards at 12:30am on a Friday night. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and was scared shitless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home