http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: We're Gonna Party Like Album-Sales War Was Declared

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

We're Gonna Party Like Album-Sales War Was Declared

Did you hear about this?:

“If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I’ll no longer write music. I’ll write music and work with my other artists, but I won’t put out anymore solo albums.”

I've been wondering all year long: How can we properly commemorate and honor those people that lost their lives 6 years ago? How can we truly, tastefully, and with nothing but the utmost care and concern; let the families of the victims of 9/11 know that they are gone but not forgotten? How, I say - How???

And then it came to me: This country needs a pissing contest between two rappers!

Breathe in, America. And then breathe out. It is finally OK to start the healing process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home