http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Snow Day

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day

It's snowing somethin' terrible here in NYC right now, and still I know it's 75 and balmy compared to what I'll be getting back home in Buffalo for Christmas. Looking forward to the drive.

Last weekend I was back home in DC for the Poonanza 6. As usual, it was awesome to see everyone, and really great to do a show with so many hilarious fellow comics and friends. Also as usual - I returned to work on Monday morning with little to no voice left. I spend a lot of time in DC yammering on about inconsequential or completely random things until 5am. Last weekend? Melissa and I stayed up and waxed philisophical about what the next great plague is going to be. My vote? TB.

I need to continue/finish my Christmas shopping this weekend. Ideas? I welcome any and all suggestions. What are the cool electronic gadgets/gizmos available now? You'll have to tell me, as I'm about 20 years behind the curve when it comes to the newest technology.

And speaking of technology, have you heard of these new microwave ovens? Cook your roast in half the time!! The future is now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home