http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!

I'd never noticed this before, but St. Patrick's Day apparently gives my brother and sister and I free reign to call each other every Irish slur/stereotype in the book. Already today I have been offended no less than 7 times by my own flesh and blood, and I assure you that I give as good as I get. Hooray! Nothing says family and respecting your heritage like texting something extremely odorous to a loved one.

The parade has started outside on Fifth Avenue, and I can see some of it from my boss' window. Although you really have to be there to appreciate the sound of the pipes, and the sight of the Irish dancers, and the smell of all the idiot Frat boys who can't hold their booze to begin with, and started drinking Natty Ice extra early this morning. The plus side? These amateurs will all be passed out by the time I head out this evening. More over-sized Guinness hats for me!!!

I know you've seen this, but it's hilarious:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home