http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Up and Running

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, January 06, 2006

Up and Running


The geniuses at "We Don't Discriminate Unless You're Ugly" Inc. have gotten my website up and running. Thank you Jeremy for your skill and commitment to the project. Your post-dated check is in the mail. And thank you, Tony-for always believing that I was the single dumbest computer-illiterate you've ever met. I appreciate your support.

Now all can check it out at www.erinconroy.com

They wrote some nice things about me. And as soon as I get the password-I'll be erasing all of it.


1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger FunnyDanny said...

Congrats on your website. I am going to link the hell out of it on my site. Then we will be internet friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home