http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: This Post Is EVUL!!!

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, November 17, 2005

This Post Is EVUL!!!

I solemnly swear to start blogging more frequently in the future. And the blogs will be interesting. No more of these rambling diatribes about Wuzzles and hackey-sacks. I don't know that I've ever written about Wuzzles or hackey-sacks. But who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Hey-if you're in Buffalo/Niagara Falls, I will be there from tomorrow through Sunday. Hey-if you're in New York City, I will be there Monday and Tuesday. Buy me alcohol.

Can't write a lot now, as I'm trying to get a minimal amount of work done before clocking out. But I will pass on this little gem that was passed on to me by the lovely Katy Colleen.

Wow. Just Wow. Is it for real? Or did somebody create the most ingenious wesbite ever??

Do yourself a favor-explore EVERY SINGLE area of this website. Leave no offensive or inaccurate stone unturned.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger FunnyDanny said...

Erin,

I went to that website. If the children of the corn ever wanted a website, they should hire the same designer. Don't ever change...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home