http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = CRAZY DELICIOUS!!!

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = CRAZY DELICIOUS!!!

Have you heard the rap from Saturday Night Live yet? The "Lazy Sunday" rap? About going to see "The Chronicles of Narnia"? If not, watch it now.

Listen-I don't want to blow the top off of anyone's business or anything, but I think it's really great that Ryan Conner finds the time to do comedy AND be on Beauty and the Geek 2.



Kudos.

My friend Katy and I had a mini-Superbowl party Sunday night at my place. She made pigs in a blanket and we watched Arrested Development during most of the game. Go Steelers!

I know I haven't really been writing a lot about comedy lately-but I promise that's all gonna change real soon. And in the meantime-to tide you over-I will tell a joke:
(The following joke almost got me stoned at Nanny O'Brien's)

What's 18 inches long, purple, and makes a woman scream?

Check out the next entry for the answer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home