http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: You're The Only Bitch In This House I Ever Respected

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, February 16, 2006

You're The Only Bitch In This House I Ever Respected

If you've never seen the Flavor of Love on VH1, you haven't experienced true joy once in your life. Not once. Ever. Not even that time you scored an extra scoop of toppings into your Blizzard at the DQ free of charge. Nope-not even close.

Flavor Flav is the most entertaining thing on TV right now. Not because he is the closest living relative of this guy...





...But because he only refers to himself in the third person.

Some Girl: I love you, Flav!

Flav: Flavor Flav wonders if you know what love is!! And also, Flavor Flav wonders if you shouldn't be making Flavor Flav a sandwich right about now.

Some Girl: Oh, Flav!

Flav: Flavor Flav wants cheese on it. FLAAAAVOR FLAAAAAAV!


And he pulls more ass than any reality TV star EVER. Even more than Verne Troyer. F'real.

So what have I been doing here in NY? Mostly hating my job. I have already put in my 2 weeks. Last day is next Friday. Looking for a new one. I won't go into too many details, suffice it to say I've been wondering if a staple remover could do proper damage to the veins in my wrist constantly for the last month and a half. Good people, though. Good people.

So I have to continue craigslist-ing now. As soon as I'm fully employed as a waitress again-and back with my people, the drunks-everything will be coming up Milhouse.

Oh, and the answer to the riddle/joke/disgusting display of insensitivity from the last posting?

Crib death.

If you laughed at that-I'll see you in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home