http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Do You Remember When The Airlines Weren't Pansies?

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, May 16, 2008

Do You Remember When The Airlines Weren't Pansies?

I do. I remember when planes used to take off as scheduled - in the rain, and the snow, and the wind.

Now - it seems like at the drop off a hat - flights are cancelled. No exaggeration - this past year alone, I have been inconvenienced by three cancelled flights. THREE!!! And that's not counting the countless hours spent delayed with little or no information why.

Hey airlines-what gives? Why are you being such dicks? Yes you are. You are being dicks. And are you serious? You only have granola bars if we have cash money on us? That's it. You asked for it.

Next time I fly you, I'm gonna put pieces of gum in between the pages of each one of your in-flight magazines. Dicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home