http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: I Am Madly In Love...

Comedian Erin Conroy

Monday, August 11, 2008

I Am Madly In Love...

With Anderson Cooper.

I have had a crush on Anderson Cooper since his Channel One days, when the "news channel" was forced upon us every morning in high school. Anderson was a single bright spot amid a sea of Lisa Lings and Serena Altschuls (read: morons).

Now he has proved himself a serious and respectable journalist time and again, from his Anderson Cooper 360 to 60 Minutes and beyond.

This past week however, he showed us all once again why Anderson Cooper, and Anderson Cooper alone, should be considered the voice of reason - nay! The voice of America:



Marry me, Anderson.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Sato Saver said...

Oh my, you were serious when you said you loved him back during the Seseame Street Gala??? I thought you were joking...I really did...wow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home