http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: "I Hope You Die Before Me"

Comedian Erin Conroy

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"I Hope You Die Before Me"

That's my favorite quote of the week right there. Taken out of context, it may seem terrible. But then you find out that I was describing the wondrous goings-ons that would take place at my funeral, and my friend Ryan said, "I hope you die before me" so earnestly, that it was funny.

No but seriously - my funeral is gonna be bitchin'.

I've got a show coming up on July* 22 at Gotham Comedy Club. That's a Tuesday night, for those of you who hate calendars. The show is at 8pm. Sno-cones for everyone who comes to see me immediately after. (Sno-cones made of imagination)

The new building I moved into in Queens has an eclectic mix of people who are simultaneously really rude and really polite. I have been asked no less than 6 times "what I'm doing in the building", but it's usually followed up with "Welcome!", "I hope your new home is nice" and "You will take my children, no?"

No.


*Thanks, Townley. Smartass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home