http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Hot Crackers, I Take Exception To That!

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, June 06, 2008

Hot Crackers, I Take Exception To That!

Egads, I haven't written in forever. I'm sorry. But I have been busy. This time I've been actually busy - with trips down South and weddings and liquor store robberies. Crazy couple o' weeks!!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS go out to Victor and Megan, who tied the knot in Boston on May 31st. Awesome wedding. And an unbelievably perfect couple. I love you guys! Buy me something in Argentina!

I also saw a bunch of friends from school, some (Dan Ryan!) who I haven't seen since about 2002. I will write about the wedding in greater detail next entry. Pinky Swear!

But now I gotta go home and see if the New Kids on the Block tickets I bought off Ebay have arrived yet.

Yeah - NKOTB. I paid inflated Ebay prices for NKOTB tickets. Do your worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home