http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Things

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Things

Whew-sorry about the rant against the airlines last post. But man - they're terrible. And now this new fee for checking a bag on AA? What? Ridiculous. I tell ya - this is looking better and better.

Anyhoodles - I am moved in to my new apartment in Sunnyside Queens!!! Significant tension has been released from my person. Now it's time for me to once again tell you what shows you should be watching:

"This American Life" on Showtime is awesome.

I know I'm a little tardy to the party on this one, but the show "Firefly" is great too. I mean, it was cancelled like, 5 years ago after one season - but you should check out the DVDs anyway.

My show at the Broadway Comedy Club next week! Ha! Clever! That's not a TV show! But it is a show of comedy at 9:30pm on Thursday May 29th. Tickets are only $5, and that's amazing.

And now I will list phrases I'm insanely tired of hearing on reality shows; be they dating shows, competitions, or some mess where families are swapped:

-"You threw me under the bus"

-"That's disrespectful"

-"You have no idea where I come from" see also, "Bitch! You don't know me!"

-"I'm keeping it real"

-"Don't hate the player, hate the game"

-"I love you, Flav"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home