http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Writing Every Day = Probably Not Funny

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, June 13, 2008

Writing Every Day = Probably Not Funny

Alright - I'm good to my word. Writing every day (weekday) is the name of the game, and it's infintely more difficult than Operation. You heard it here first. Now grab that water on the knee and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - DON'T TOUCH THE SIDES!!

Speaking of legitimate medicine, I went to the Doctor to get a prescription refilled today. (Halotestin - why do you ask?) While I was in the waiting room, there was a guy sitting a few chairs down talking on his cell phone. Hand to God, this is his side of the conversation:

"Well, if I don't get the blood transfusion, I will probably die. That's what they tell me. I need the blood because.....what? (Pause) I don't know. Check the fridge. Make whatever you want for dinner. Yeah. So the doctor said it's important that I get the treatment...(pause)....fine. Chicken is fine."

Chicken? Really? You want chicken to be your last meal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home