http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Leslie Nielsen

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Leslie Nielsen

Oh man. There are no words to describe how sad I am that Leslie Nielsen has died. Growing up, "Airplane!" was the greatest movie I had ever seen in my entire life. (Now that I'm completely grown up at the age of 86, it remains in my top 5) I also loved "The Naked Gun" movies, and have suffered through a couple of the "Scary Movie" installments just to see his parts.

So when my sister called me on Sunday night to tell me he died, I was devastated. Ugh, he was just the funniest thing I had ever seen when I was a kid, and has remained an object of my adulation ever since.

He was just the best. These are the deleted scenes from the first "Naked Gun" movie. DELETED SCENES - this was the stuff not deemed funny enough:


RIP, Leslie. You were a giant among smaller, less funny men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home