http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: And Baby Makes Three

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, June 09, 2006

And Baby Makes Three


HUGE CONGRATULATIONS going out to my good friend (and oftimes mentor) Michelle and her husband Gordon. They had a baby girl yesterday afternoon!!!!

Michelle and Gordon are one of my favoritest couples EVER. She is foul-mouthed, abrasive, and owns far too many cats. He's an Irish marine who gets too drunk and rolls away under curtains. Together-they will make the greatest parents the world has ever known, and little Sarah is in for some very interesting dinnertime discussions.

Congratulations!!

The fact that everyone keeps growing up and moving on to more mature stages in their lives has not escaped me. And while it freaks me out to no end that a good handful of my comrades are either married, engaged or expecting; I am of course very happy for all of them. Except for a couple who are making/have made HUGE mistakes.

Ha! Kidding!

(Wink)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home