http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Late Birthday Wishes Are For Suckers

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Late Birthday Wishes Are For Suckers


However, I partake in them. I'm an asshole.

To Meg-O and Skippy; two of my most outrageous friends who both celebrated their birthdays yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I wish I could have been present for the undoubtedly raucous celebrations, but I love you both and I was there in spirit!

Meg-I will see you in Atlantic City!!!

Skippy-Rattle Rattle Rattle!!!


And now for a quick and loooooooong overdue shout-out to my friend Sara: Sara is running a marathon in Alaska next month. She has been training and fundraising like a muthafucka, and she's actually going to accomplish what so many of us talk about when the harsh light of daybreak plays upon the empty whiskey bottles littered by the fire pit in the gully. Even though she's had an extremely difficult past few months-she's managed to pull through and make the rest of us look bad.

I'm proud of you Sara!!!
(Showoff)

That's it for today. Go read Chris White's blog. That dude is funny.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Awww, thanks hooche!! I love you for giving me a shout out!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I think you should link to my site. Hint. Hint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home