http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Still Here, Still Funky

Comedian Erin Conroy

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Still Here, Still Funky

I know. I'm sorry. I haven't even been busy. I've been lazy. But I do have a new job.

That's right, folks! 3 jobs in 3 months! How does she do it????

I'm working for the Irish government again. The best fit seeing as how I've spent my last 5 years working for them in some facet or another.

So everything's gravy. Don't ask me about comedy. I'll do it this weekend. No, I will! Get off my back! God, you're not even my real Mom.

I have a million shout-outs and topics of discussion. But this is also my night to run errands, so oh well. But I will do bullet points of topics so you all know what's on my mind. And mayhaps I'll actually get around to writing about some of these things next time!

-Danny Rouhier has started a blog showdown with me. I was unaware of this. I'm sorry Danny. I promise next time I log on I'll tell people how fat your mother is and why you be all dancing like a fool at the Club. Oh it's on, son.

-What's with everyone getting married and knocked up these days? Seriously everyone-you are killing my buzz. Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't come knocking on my door in 12 years; when you're emotionally satisfied with your families and careers, and worried about my increasingly common fits of sobbing at the Outback Steakhouse. I assure you I won't answer, because I will almost certainly have drowned in a bathtub full of moonshine. So don't come knocking. I'm just saving you a trip.

-Tim Doyle. (Shaking my head) Another one bites the dust. I promise an Embassy-related blog ASAP.

-Congrats to my friend Sara who is in the middle of raising money for a marathon she is doing in Alaska. Overachieving whore. (Love you Hooch!)

-The NY Rangers have made the playoffs for the first time since (I'm pretty sure) 1997. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

-Does anyone I know watch the Sopranos? Because, come on! Paulie?!? Enough with him, already.

That's all I can think of right now. Sorry. Sub-par. I will write again soon, and the post will be rife with jokes about polio, and allusions to the work of Stan and Jan Berenstein.

Thank you Berenstein Bears, for keeping me in school and out of the Crips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home