http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: They Don't Allow You To Have Bees In Here

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, June 16, 2006

They Don't Allow You To Have Bees In Here

I've had a fairly eventful week, as my weeks here in New York have gone. Friend and fellow comic Ryan Conner came in to stay with me on Monday. I had the pleasure of introducing him to the genius that is Arrested Development; yet another notch in FOX's cancellation belt. Ahhh, Will Arnett...call me.

We went out on Tuesday night to watch Game 3 of the NBA finals. I know nothing about basketball, nor do I care to learn. But I went because I was promised one glorious thing: Frank Hong. Frank is another comic friend of mine, and he and I were both members of the illustrious DC Stand-Up All-Stars. We've done plenty of shows together and believe me: If you've never seen Frank perform, they you don't really know just how funny the Golden Girls theme song can be. He's moving to NY in a week or two, and I have already promised him a heapin' helpin' of me coming over to his place uninvited for board games and S'Mores.

What else? My friends Mike and Jeremy are coming in today for the weekend-which means I'll either be in lockdown or Detox by Sunday morning.

Best of luck to my good friend Sara who will be running the Alaska Marathon tomorrow!!!

Also tomorrow-Game 6 for the Oilers and Hurricanes in the Stanley Cup Finals. I'm rooting for Edmonton. For nostalgia's sake, as well as loyalty to the Sabres.

...Also because Eric Staal's face bothers me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home