http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: This Is Really Very Wrong

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

This Is Really Very Wrong

www.theotherfamily.com

Enjoy that. My gift to you.

Anyways-the Geek Comedy Tour 3000 was a resounding hit on Friday. We all had really great sets and the crowd was into us. Plus, it gave me the opportunity to see people drag racing on Segways, and picking locks at break-neck speeds. And most satisfying of all; I introduced Ryan Conner and Danny Rouhier to the phrase "punctured starfish". Danny giggled like a little bitch. What a charmer, that guy.

So I had this dream last night that I played for the New York Rangers. Only, it was the bastardized NY Rangers all-girls team. And no one really came to the games. And our mascot was Toucan Sam, and they paid us in deli platters and cake trays. And I broke my arm and couldn't play in the one game, so I had to sharpen skates.

Whatever that means.

Big big big CONGRATULATIONS going out to my former co-worker and office roomie Anne-Marie and her husband Tom. Anne-Marie gave birth this morning to baby #3, Aoife Kate, and both Mom and baby are doing fine!!! Congrats!!! She's gonna love football as much as the boys, don't worry!

An Open Letter To Whomever Operates The 6 Train Heading Uptown In The Morning:

What gives? Stop being a dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home