http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: It Happens...Dude Got Chopped...

Comedian Erin Conroy

Monday, July 17, 2006

It Happens...Dude Got Chopped...

A very busy weekend for me:

-Thursday night I did an open mic in the village. Open mics are always interesting, to say the least-and I'm delighted I had Frank Hong with me to enjoy the absurdity.

-Friday night I got drunk in the backyard of my building with my neighbors, where the title of my blog was shouted repeatedly by a wasted man with a weedwhacker.

-Saturday and Sunday I was ALL OVER the city. Central Park, Statue of Liberty, South Street Seaport, Times Square, blah blah blah. I think I have heatstroke. But the Brits had a lovely time, and one nosebleed.

-Saturday night I did a show at a comedy club in Times Square. Rough, rough crowd. They were not trying to laugh. (Why would you go to a comedy show hell-bent on not laughing?!? Why??!! You had to pay money to be this disappointed!! You're stupid) But by the Grace of God, I won 'em over and had a great set. Nice.

And now it's Monday morning, and it's already 90 degrees, and I am NOT happy about it.

I will be performing with the Geek Comedy Tour 3000 this Friday night at 11pm in Midtown Manhattan. Great comics; nerdy references. You know you want it.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger The Masked Moustache! said...

Make that TWO nosebleeds. Zach couldn't go to sleep Sunday night without spurtin' another one. And Jack couldn't let him bleed without fake-punching him in the nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home