http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: I Got Shows...In Different Area Codes...

Comedian Erin Conroy

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Got Shows...In Different Area Codes...

That's a lie. I think they're all in the 212 area code.

Next Tuesday August 8th I am doing a show at the NY Comedy Club. Then Friday September 1st, I'll be at the Laugh Lounge Comedy Club.

These shows are both bringer shows (groan) which is why I'm mentioning them. If anybody reading this lives in NY and looooves comedy and wants to go see a show-lemme know. I need some bodies there.

I'm really bad at asking people to come to my shows. I always feel guilty about it. I don't want to be the comedic equivalent of the Public Broadcasting Service, constantly hitting people up for support. I mean sure-there are some similarities between myself and PBS. For example: we both turn out quality entertainment that focuses on culture and education, and we both believe supporting our nation's teachers is top priority. However, I choose not to associate myself with Dragon Tales and Clifford the Big Red Dog; and PBS hasn't been banned from three different Red Lobster restaurants for "lewd conduct".

Hush puppies are delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home