http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Let's Get Something Straight...

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Let's Get Something Straight...

If you are from Westchester County NY, you are NOT, I repeat NOT from "Upstate NY". No, you're not. Upstate NY is made up of Syracuse and Albany and Rochester and that jewel of a city-Buffalo. If you live in Westchester, you are the suburbs of New York City, and that's it.

Cease and desist with the "Upstate" shit. Learn your place.

Tore it up this weekend with Larry Poon and Frank Hong. I learned a lot about myself this weekend: my friends are great, I really wanna make a go of this "comedy career", and almost immediately upon entering most dance clubs I am annoyed. They're not my scene. Unless there's partial nudity and AMAZING dancing. And then, just barely my scene.

FREE COMEDY TONIGHT!!!! The New York Comedy Club, folks!!!!! Show is at 9pm, say my name at the door and pay no cover!!!!! East 24th Street between 2nd and 3rd avenues!!!!!

And there you have it. I just used up my exclamation point allowance for this posting. Which sucks, because now I can't accurately convey my excitement with regards to the following statement:

10 Days Til The Buffalo Irish Festival.

Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home