http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: I Don't Really Care That You Don't Care

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I Don't Really Care That You Don't Care

Because hockey season is back, you bastards - and I will blog about it whenever I please. Rangers play their first game tonight, Sabres tomorrow night. I'm the hap-happiest girl in the world!

What's that? You like sports, but you don't really follow hockey? Well guess what, Turkey? I have an article for you. This Dude breaks down the upcoming season, comparing the major players and teams of the NHL, to any number of more recognizable sports peoples. That way, you can better understand who is who and what's going on. And now you can't make any lame "But I don't know what's going on" excuses next time I say we should watch the game.

Now if I could only get you to cook a decent meal every now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home