http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Ricardo Montalban was also the bad guy in "The Naked Gun", remember?

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, January 16, 2009

Ricardo Montalban was also the bad guy in "The Naked Gun", remember?

And he will be missed.

Crazy week, no? Anybody hear about that plane that fell into the Hudson? That happened. Do you know what else happened? A feces-throwing rhesus monkey was loosed on the unsuspecting citizens of Tampa Bay. That's right - everyone got a good scare this week.

Thank you again to everyone who came to my show at Gotham on Tuesday night!!! It ended up being a great show and I was happy with my set. More shows on the horizon - I'll keep you posted.


I want this:
Don't act like it's not the coolest thing you've ever seen. Imagine how much sleeping you could get done while sitting on the train, waiting in line at the DMV, or laying on your bed. This hat goes everywhere!

The Inauguration is right around the corner - wow - that snuck up on us, no? Not that I'm complaining - I wish this day had come 4 years ago.

But I was reminiscing about the Inauguration celebration of 4 years ago all the same today. Because I was given the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend an Inaugural Ball! Sure, it was Cheney's Inaugural Ball, and the man is evil incarnate - but my lovely date Zach Toczynski and I both realized that free booze is free booze, and if we're gonna take it from anybody, why wouldn't we take it from Cheney? It was kind of like "destroying the machine from the inside", but much more like "getting drunk for free on the top-shelf shit for once". If I remember correctly, I puked in a Planet Hollywood bathroom that night.

(Sigh) Democracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home