http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Kids Are A Lot Of Work

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Kids Are A Lot Of Work

My friend Anne-Marie was in NYC for a wedding this past weekend. It was great to see Anne-Marie, as she moved back to Dublin a couple years back, and visits are few and far between. Also because she's got 4 kids, and it's hard to travel with 4 kids.

She came by herself this weekend, leaving the kids with her husand. Sunday, we were walking around Manhattan when Tom, Anne-Marie's husband, called. He put the second-oldest, Jack, on the phone, and these were Anne-Marie's exact words to her son: "What did he put up your nose?!" I just thought that was the greatest conversation starter ever, so I laughed and laughed and got a hysterectomy and then laughed some more. Kids be crazy.

New York Comedy Friends and Family and Loved Ones and Acquaintances: I'll be performing Tuesday May 12th at Gotham Comedy Club at 8pm. Industry Showcase - at the very least the two guys who own Gotham will be there, so I need to do well. And of course, I need to bring some people. Will you be those people?

I'm going back to Buffalo this weekend for Easter. My family doesn't actually celebrate Easter, so much as use it as an excuse to go to the Red Lobster. But I'm sure even Jesus would kill for their cheesy bread, so it's cool. Would he also kill for a $5 footlong?

Of course not. That's ignorant.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Matt O'Malley said...

Quote of the day: so I laughed and laughed and got a hysterectomy and then laughed some more.

You slay me, Conroy!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Conroy99 said...

I love you Matty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home