http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: I Wonder...

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Wonder...

Do you think Corey Feldman and Sean Astin are friends? I mean, good enough friends to want to talk to each other on the phone and maybe even go to a Saturday matinee together? They were in Goonies together, and that movie looked like it was a party from start to finish. Why wouldn't you want to hang out with people like Sloth and Chunk for the rest of your life?

I submit for consideration that the Chicken Dance and the Macarena and the Hokey Pokey, and all other lame dances performed in droves by wedding guests and drunk bitches; from now on all be replaced with the Truffle Shuffle.

Get on board, people-I'm making things happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home