http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Hilarious

Comedian Erin Conroy

Monday, October 02, 2006

Hilarious

Is there anything funnier than having a heart-to-heart conversation with someone, and sharing your deep emotions and sincere thoughts, only to have them ask you if you are on drugs? No, there's not.

Flavor Flav has narrowed his field of trashy bitches down to 2. And I gotta be honest-I have no idea how this is gonna play out. But I am riveted.

Went out with my friend Cara and a couple of her peeps on Friday night. At one point, a girls basketball team from some university came in and a couple of the girls decided to be fast friends with us. I was tipsy, so I kept asking obnoxious questions regarding their height and all things tall. They were drunk, so they didn't notice. Not even when I started calling the one girl Skee-Lo. (Obscure 90s rap song reference. Enjoy)

My show this Friday has been moved from the NY Comedy Club to the NY Improv. All other details remain the same. Come on out for some free comedy and also hot dogs. Because they sell hot dogs there.

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home