http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: From the Lobster Gang

Comedian Erin Conroy

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

From the Lobster Gang

Two birthday shout-outs today, for two very handsome men:

-Chris, my cruise director of drunkenness! You are the master of information and someone who will drink shots that I am too scared to try myself. Also, you're a catty bitch. And that's why I love you. Thanks for getting me to try new avenues for "meeting people", and even though it went horribly wrong-I'm still glad you made me try it. Love you!!! Oatmeal Bath!!!

-Danny, the humorist. Even though you have stepped to me on more than one occassion, and seem to have an affinity for everything "dork", I still adore you. One of the funniest and most genuinely nice guys ever-Danny would give you the plate his pizza was resting on if you ever needed it. So happy birthday, Rooo-yah! I'd puncture your starfish anytime!

By the way-the title of this entry is one line from the Birthday song the waiters sing to you when you are celebrating your birthday at the Red Lobster. How do I know this? Because it was either there, the Ground Round, or Pizza Hut where we spent all our birthdays as kids. That's right, we went all out in our quest to be the quintessential middle-class family growing up. And for that, I thank my parents.

Big showcase show tomorrow night!! I will be at the Comedy Village on West 3rd Street between Thompson and Sullivan tomorrow night for the 7pm show!! $12 at the door, and drink specials all night. Plus, delicious comedy. It's good for the soul, and will help lower your cholesterol. It might even help get you some action!!!

(Here's hoping....)

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Am soo glad you got your shit together and started doing the comedy circut in NY. I mean I didn't send you off for nothing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home