http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: The Heroin...She Wears Off!

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Heroin...She Wears Off!

The 3rd and final season of "Arrested Development" is finally out on DVD. Buy it.

So I have a show on October 6th at the New York Comedy Club. It's another "industry show". I put that in quotation marks, because shows are not always what they seem in this city. Just ask my unfalteringly loyal friend Kat to describe the harrowing experience she went through at my last "industry show". However, I have been to the New York Comedy Club many times, and know that they can bring a crowd on a random Tuesday night. So Friday, October 6th-come on down!!!!

I am heading back to DC for less than 24 hours this Wednesday, the 13th, to do a show at American University with the DC Standup All-Stars. I'm fairly sure I've gushed about these boys before, but just in case-they're awesome. More details on the show as I get them.

If you have HBO OnDemand, check out the section with the channel's "one night stand" comedy specials. Flight of the Conchords are there, and it is one of the funniest 30 minutes I have ever seen. Big ups to Larry Poon for forcing me to watch it the first time.

Next weekend, I will be attending the Renaissance Faire here in the NYC area. (Notice how I spelled 'Faire'? That's right. That's how we spell it when we're serious about mutton and mead and not having any kind of street cred for the rest of our lives. Also, that was the Royal We)

Because what's better than beer and weapons and laughin' at nerds?

You're right, Super MarioKart is better.

But just barely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home