http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: What Is This-The Year Of The Jerk!?!?

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, September 01, 2006

What Is This-The Year Of The Jerk!?!?

Haven't blogged in a while-and I'm sorry. For my penance, I will say 3 rosaries and watch a whole episode of "Celebrity Duets" on FOX.

Shame on you, FOX-leading Marie Osmond to believe she is important.

Random thoughts:

-Whiskey is great.

-The Buffalo Irish Festival needs two things to kick ass: copious amounts of beer, and ample tent space. The lack of one this year made it sub-par.

-Forget "Hotel California"; "Take it Easy" is the best Eagles song of all time. And it has been running on a loop in my brain for the past 12 days.

-The Teen Choice Awards annoyed the crap out of me. Turns out the VMAs made me just as angry.

-Snakes on a Plane is even awesome-er the 2nd time you see it.

-I'm going to see Tim Gunn at the 42nd Street Library moderating a discussion on fashion. I'm going to wear a garbage bag and put kleenex boxes on my feet and pray he tells me to "Make it work!"

-I am very aware of the fact that I thought I had more random thoughts to share. Better blogging coming soon.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Jake said...

Anything but "Peaceful Easy Feeling" or whatever that song is called.

"I've had a hard day, and I really hate the fucking Eagles, man!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home